Well, I’ve been attempting to think up some good resolutions for 2010. It has been a challenge to just THINK of them. So my first resolution will be to come up with at least 10 New Years Resolutions by January 15th. That’s 13 more days. Let’s review what I’ve already decided on….
1. Think of 10 resolutions by Jan 15 (good job, Colleen).
2. Travel somewhere new. I’m not sure what all that entails, but I think I will know when I get there.
3. Go to all the bars/pubs/taverns in Bend with Eric and have a pint by March 1st.
4. Volunteer my time for something good.
5. Read 50 books this year. This is a tall order, but accomplishable. Look forward to tracking my progress right here on this blog. In the 363 days to follow.
6. Play a round of disc golf. It’s a lot harder than it sounds. It will be both a physical and mental challenge.
7. Finish the AFI list of Top 100 movies both 1997 and 2007 list. I’ve got one more movie left from 1997 (The Wild Bunch) and around 5 left from the 2007 list.
Only 3 more to add. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Cheers.